Interview with three-star defensive tackle Terion Sugick
Defensive tackle Terion Sugick named his top five schools that he was considering recently. The list included Florida, Maryland, Tennessee, Vanderbilt, and Wake Forest.
The 6-foot-2.5, 288-pound lineman attends National Christian Academy in Fort Washington, Maryland. He is a teammate of four-star defensive end Monkell Goodwine.
Sugick has already visited a number of the schools on his list and will likely be committing soon.
I spoke with Sugick on Friday about his recruitment, what affect the coronavirus has had on him, and more.
Q: What is something that people should know about Terion Sugick?
A: "People should know that every time they see me on that field it’s going to be a show!"
Q: What would you say your biggest strength as a player is?
A: "My versatility I can do everything rush the passer and stuff the run."
3. Recently you visited Maryland, Tennessee, and Vanderbilt. How did those visits go for you?
A: "They went great. I enjoyed it!"
4. Do you plan on visiting any more schools before making your commitment?
A: "I pretty much know where I’m going & I will not be taking anymore unofficial visits."
5. Which schools recruiting you have impressed you the most?
A: "Vanderbilt and Wake Forest."
6. Do you know around when you will be committing?
A: "Very soon."
7. Has the coronavirus had an impact on any camps or college visits you were planning on taking?
A: "Yes, I had couple set up but COVID-19 interfered."
8. You and your high school teammate Monkell Goodwine both have Maryland in your final five. Have you and him spoken about teaming up in college as well?
A: "We have different destinations but it’s possible. It’s the hometown team!"